Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] (46) server not allowed

2007-03-19 14:48:23
Subject: [Veritas-bu] (46) server not allowed
From: JMARTI05 at intersil.com (Martin, Jonathan (Contractor))
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 14:48:23 -0400
I'm not sure I understand the issue...

1) If you need to change the windows client properties you can do it
from the Netbackup Backup and Restore app.  Just go to file --> client
properties.

2) If you can't restore to that server then Netbackup thinks its
something else aka ... You can't run a restore on server1 of data from
server2.  Try adding the NO_RESTICTIONS touch file to uhm.. wherever
that goes... Alternately, run the restore from the master.

-Jonathan