Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] 5.1 DST Job Scheduling Bug

2007-03-09 10:53:45
Subject: [Veritas-bu] 5.1 DST Job Scheduling Bug
From: dsixbury at hrblock.com (Sixbury, Dan)
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 09:53:45 -0600
I updated our master and media servers yesterday but this information
has been on Symantec's web site for some time.  I started the planning
of what would have to get updated last week since we have to schedule
changes at least 2-3 days out in advance in our environment.

When you go to symantec.com and look under supprt, they have some links
specific to DST issues since there are also issues related to the admin
console in addition to updating java within the media servers.

Dan