Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Backing up ZFS snapshots

2007-03-08 14:33:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backing up ZFS snapshots
From: Eric.Johnson at mtsallstream.com (Johnson, Eric)
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 14:33:42 -0500
You can control whether the .zfs directory for snapshots is visible or
not woth the "zfs set snapdir=visible <filesyste>" option. From the zfs
manpage:

     snapdir=hidden | visible

         Controls whether the ".zfs" directory is hidden or visi-
         ble  in  the root of the file system as discussed in the
         "Snapshots" section. The default value is "hidden".

Eric