Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] BMR boot server and CENTOS 3 LINUX error message?

2007-02-23 11:03:23
Subject: [Veritas-bu] BMR boot server and CENTOS 3 LINUX error message?
From: mccux1 at hotmail.com (bbb bb)
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 16:03:23 +0000
We installed BMR boot server version 6.0 on DELL server.  This DELL server
have CENTOS 3.7 in it.  We got error message when we tried to use
"bmrsrtadm".  Antone know how to fix it?

./bmrsrtadm

Select one of the following options:

    1.  Create a new Shared Resource Tree.
    2.  Create a new CD image based Shared Resource Tree.
    3.  Copy an existing Shared Resource Tree to a new location.
    4.  Modify an existing Shared Resource Tree.
    5.  Delete an existing Shared Resource Tree.
    6.  List Shared Resource Trees available on this server.
    7.  Quit.

Enter your selection (1-7) [1] : 1
Enter the name of the SRT to create : centos35
Enter the description of the new SRT : blade
V-128-312 Unsupported Linux release: CentOS release 3.7 (Final) V-128-312
Unsupported Linux release: CentOS release 3.7 (Final) Enter the directory in
which to place the new SRT [/export/srt] : /usr/openv/net backup V-125-419
/usr/openv/netbackup/baremetal/server/data/createsrt.conf: internal er ror -
failed to load SRT/BI contents for platform "i686-RHEL-" V-125-39 caught
exception: runtime error in srtPlat.cpp:PackageInfo::PackageInfo () [Error]
V-125-40 Platform initialization failed. Please review logs for addition al
diagnostic information. Removing SRT "centos35" from server -- please stand
by ...

Want a degree but can't afford to quit? Top school degrees online - in as
fast as 1 year
http://forms.nextag.com/goto.jsp?url=/serv/main/buyer/education.jsp?doSearch=n&tm=y&search=education_text_links_88_h288c&s=4079&p=5116