Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] EMM Service cannot start

2007-02-21 10:28:54
Subject: [Veritas-bu] EMM Service cannot start
From: dbrown at worknetinc.com (Dave Brown)
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 09:28:54 -0600
I agree with Justin,  every time I have had an issue with EMM,  it
turned out to be name resolution/route.  I have multiple NICs in my
machines and backup over a dedicated connection.  Issue occurred when
one server talked over 1 network and other server replied from
different.  Not sure this is your issue,  just my two cents

Dave