Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Fiber Drive Question

2007-02-14 16:31:06
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Fiber Drive Question
From: jack.l.forester at lmco.com (Jack Forester, Jr.)
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 16:31:06 -0500
We've been running 9940B drives for nearly 3 years now, and I've never
heard of a table of addresses to control access to the drive.  I've been
through the menus on the drive and looked through the drive manual and
never saw a reference to such a "feature".  Are you having a problem at
this moment?  Can you provide more information about your setup and the
problem?