Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU 6 MySQL backup

2007-01-25 02:03:58
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU 6 MySQL backup
From: simon.weaver at astrium.eads.net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 07:03:58 -0000
Tim
Isnt that exactly what I said as well ? Configure MySQL to do a backup? And
also on the odd occasion I take a full offline copy of MySQL when no one is
using it (and its not a heavy use system, about 5 people use it).

Still, as long as you got a script (and schedule it too), you should be fine

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator

EADS Astrium Limited, B23AA IM (DCS)
Anchorage Road, Portsmouth, PO3 5PU

Email:  <mailto:Simon.Weaver at Astrium-eads.net> Simon.Weaver at
Astrium-eads.net