Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Oracle Policy - Solution

2007-01-04 15:43:17
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Oracle Policy - Solution
From: cpreston at glasshouse.com (Curtis Preston)
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 15:43:17 -0500
I and a partner have done the same.  What we did was to run the wizard
multiple times with all the options we wanted, then compiled all the
results into one monolithic script.  The script gets the SID from the
policy name.

I just think the wizard is a much better place to _start_ then the
example scripts.

---

W. Curtis Preston

Author of O'Reilly's Backup & Recovery and Using SANs and NAS

VP Data Protection

GlassHouse Technologies