Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Hot catalog restore in NBU 6.0

2006-11-28 15:20:17
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Hot catalog restore in NBU 6.0
From: Richard.Mansell at ccc.govt.nz (Mansell, Richard)
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 09:20:17 +1300

I built our DR server environment recently and, as you found, the
catalogue wouldn't restore as the hostname is different so I
re-installed the NetBackup software and entered the prod server name as
the master server then the DR server name as an 'additional server'. You
could possibly add the 'Additional Server then use the 'Make Master'
button in the 'Master Server Properties' instead.

The following link may also be of use but isn't exactly what you are
trying to do:-

Regards

Richard