Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Archive bit and disk defrag tools

2006-08-31 11:11:46
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Archive bit and disk defrag tools
From: brooksje at longwood.edu (Brooks, Jason)
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 11:11:46 -0400
I'm starting to dig though and look.  An initial hunch is access dbs.  I
know there are several living on this server, and many are for daily
use.  If they grow much, that would account for a hunk.  I've also done
a spot check that shows about what you would expect with changes on word
docs, etc.  So, I'm leaning to a combination of largish access dbs and a
standard amount of other stuff.

I'm searching through the last backup now for a count and size of mdbs
to see if I can support my hunch.

Thanks all for your suggestions,
Jason