Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] CLI or GUI

2006-06-30 13:54:44
Subject: [Veritas-bu] CLI or GUI
From: jlightner at water.com (Jeff Lightner)
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 13:54:44 -0400
Of course that sometimes doesn't work out.  For some reason adding
drives to all servers works fine from the GUI but if I use the same
command an options from command line it will often (not always)
complain.   This was really frustrating for me some time back when I
wrote a script during installation of several media servers only to have
it fail on adding the drives to some of the servers.   Veritas (now
Symantec) support was no help.