Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Is v6.0 MP2 safe? I'm confused.

2006-05-24 15:50:45
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Is v6.0 MP2 safe? I'm confused.
From: cheryl.king at intrado.com (King, Cheryl)
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 13:50:45 -0600
I usually rely on this list to identifying issues with new versions and
maintenance before I install them myself, but I'm confused.  Is there a
problem with MP2 or are the people having problems with MP2 not
implementing properly?

Thanks,
Cheryl King
System Administrator II
AIS - OpenView System and Servers Certified
Intrado Inc.
1601 Dry Creek Drive
Longmont, CO 80503
direct: 720.864.5162
mobile: 720.840.4786
page:  303-207-4648
fax: 720.494.6600
email: cheryl.king at intrado.com
Intrado Inc.
www.intrado.com
ATTENTION:
and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify Intrado Inc. immediately at
720.494.5800 and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.