Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Is v6.0 MP2 safe? I'm confused.

2006-05-24 16:52:22
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Is v6.0 MP2 safe? I'm confused.
From: Richard.Mansell at ccc.govt.nz (Mansell, Richard)
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 08:52:22 +1200
Hi Cheryl

I can't  comment on the upgrade process as we migrated from Backup Exec
to NetBackup recently and went straight to 6.0 MP2. The only major
problems we have uncovered so far are related to the vault. We had a
problem with retention mapping and also tape reservations not being
released by previous processes. We have had a binary for both issues
from Support.

Regards

Richard