Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Monitoring for AVR

2006-03-31 06:48:54
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Monitoring for AVR
From: ed AT gurski DOT com (ed)
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 06:48:54 -0500
On Fri, 2006-03-31 at 00:34 -0600,
veritas-bu-request AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu wrote:

> [...]
Rusty:

I have a publicly available script that optionally starts at boot-up and
constantly monitors the robot for all media servers. You can download
the script by going to :

www.gurski.com/netbackup.php

Once you are re-directed to the Netbackup site (this is a hosting site
so I needed to re-direct), select Unix scripts from the left-hand menu.
You will be presented with a page of many different scripts along with
their descriptions. Scroll down until you find the script ebs_drive
(Enterprise Backup System)...

Ed

--
ed <ed AT gurski DOT com>