Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NetBackup - Oracle Agente - RMAN

2005-08-09 18:24:39
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup - Oracle Agente - RMAN
From: luis.falcao AT veritas-software.com DOT br (Luis Falcao - Symantec Senior Consultant)
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 19:24:39 -0300
Hi

I'm on a project here in Brazil and I need to do backup with oracle agent.

Where I can find scripts to do proxy backup online with oracle agent and
advanced client?

Other kind of backup that I need to do is a SAP backup with Oracle agent and
advanced client. I need to do a backup of sapdb. How can I do this?

thanks,

Luis Falcão (luis.falcao AT veritas-software.com DOT br)
Senior Consultant

Symantec Corporation
Enterprise Consulting Services
www.symantec.com