Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] how to find device path of a drive from command line (remote)

2005-08-09 04:42:13
Subject: [Veritas-bu] how to find device path of a drive from command line (remote)
From: smpt" <smpt AT peppas DOT gr (smpt)
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 08:42:13 +0000
Hi,
is there any netbackup command that I can run it from my UNIX master server and
report me the device path of a tape drive attached to a media server. For UNIX
systems I can do it with many ways, but I can't do it with windows media
servers.
There must be an undocumented netbackup command for this (perhaps a key of
vmoprcmd)
stefanos