Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Shared Robot on every media server?

2004-08-30 03:10:15
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Shared Robot on every media server?
From: DepedI AT europe.stortek DOT com (De Pedro, Ignacio)
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 08:10:15 +0100

------_=_NextPart_001_01C48E60.67D8266C

Hi Jim,

Your configuration is correct you must have the robot defined in every media
server, without this this media server can not send request to the robot,
and always the control path must be in only one server, not every time the
Master, can be a media server, I have customers with the robotic control in
a Media Server.

Regards,
Nacho from Spain