Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Shared Robot on every media server?

2004-08-30 10:22:20
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Shared Robot on every media server?
From: dlogcher AT MIT DOT EDU (Dan Logcher)
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 10:22:20 -0400
Same here.  We have two L5500's with 10 LTO II fiber drives attached to
the SAN.  One environment has 5 medias and 1 master, and the other has
3 medias and 1 master.  The SAN is zoned so all servers see their
corresponding drives, and the drive paths all match.  L5500's speak ACSLS,
so each server must be able to talk to the L5500's request server.

The master servers are the database and volume host for the media servers.
All works well.

--
Dan