Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] windows 2003

2003-10-13 09:28:31
Subject: [Veritas-bu] windows 2003
From: Jesse.Gardner AT storaenso DOT com (Gardner, Jesse)
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 08:28:31 -0500
I wish I could give you a better answer than this, but "Yes, it works for
us."  We've got 6 servers sharing a 2-drive library on the SAN, with two of
the servers being Windows 2003.  Besides some Emulex driver issues with the
HBA, once we got them seeing the tape drives, everything has worked fine.

We're MP5, not FP, though.