Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] windows 2003

2003-10-11 07:01:00
Subject: [Veritas-bu] windows 2003
From: charles.hart AT medtronic DOT com (Hart, Charles)
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 06:01:00 -0500
We are not using 2003, but we are using 6 Win2K as Media Managers with SSO, but
I notice you arte at FP3...  We started with FP3, and it was a buggy nightmare,
even V tech support told us FP3 is like a whole new GA.  Would recommend to
update Master and all Media Managers to FP5.  This helped iron out a lot of
issues, especially vault performance.