Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] LTO-1

2003-08-06 16:41:53
Subject: [Veritas-bu] LTO-1
From: backup_acct_101 AT yahoo DOT com (J Glacius)
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 13:41:53 -0700 (PDT)
--0-1971386579-1060202513=:29563

Does anyone have the st.conf settings for IBM LTO-1 drives so that they are in
variable block mode?

I've taken the advice of a few of you and tried to "tune" my system only to
find a new error, " too many data blocks written".  According to the support
site that has this listed for DLT, you have to put your drives in variable
block mode.  I haven't been able to find that yet for my LTO-1 drives.

Thanks

--0-1971386579-1060202513=:29563

<DIV>Does anyone have the st.conf settings for IBM LTO-1 drives so that they
are in variable block mode?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I've taken the advice of a few of you and tried to "tune" my system only
to find a new error, " too many data blocks written".&nbsp; According to the
support site that has this listed for DLT, you have to put your drives in
variable block mode.&nbsp; I haven't been able to find that yet for my LTO-1
drives.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>J</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
SiteBuilder</a> - Free, easy-to-use web site design software
--0-1971386579-1060202513=:29563--