Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] exclude lists for multiple windows clients

2003-07-02 17:30:02
Subject: [Veritas-bu] exclude lists for multiple windows clients
From: Quarantine AT GSCCCA DOT ORG (Quarantine)
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 17:30:02 -0400
Environment is NBU 4.5 MP3 and Windows clients.  Can I configure exclude
lists for multiple Windows clients at the same time?  I know I can view the
properties of multiple machines at once and scroll through each machine, but
this isn't quite what I'm looking for.  I've searched the Web and the list
archives and don't think this is possible, but I was hoping somebody could
tell me how to do it.

Thanks,
Matt