Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] FW: Available_media list

2003-05-19 02:15:01
Subject: [Veritas-bu] FW: Available_media list
From: JohanR AT stortech.co DOT za (Johan Redelinghuys)
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 08:15:01 +0200
Hi

Info Please.

JR

-----Original Message-----
From: Netbackup Operator [mailto:NetbackupOperator AT investec.co DOT za]
Sent: 16 May 2003 15:32
To: Johan Redelinghuys
Subject: FW: Available_media list

NOTICE - This message contains privileged and confidential
named above. Any review, retransmission, dissemination,
copying, disclosure or other use of, or taking of any
action in reliance upon, this information by person or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please notify
the sender by return email and delete this message.
This message should not be copied or used for any purpose
other than intended, nor should it be disclosed to any
other person. Any views expressed in this message are those
of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically
 states them to be the view of Investec Group, its
subsidiaries or associates. The Investec Group is not
liable for the security of information sent by e-mail at
your request, nor for the proper and complete transmission
of the information contained in the communication nor for
any delay in its receipt. Please note that the recipient
must scan this e-mail and any attached files for viruses
and the like. The Investec Group accepts no liability of
whatever nature for any loss, liability, damage or expense
resulting directly or indirectly from the access of any files
which are attached to this message.