Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] bpmedialist parameters

2002-07-17 03:48:36
Subject: [Veritas-bu] bpmedialist parameters
From: mpareja AT iddeo DOT es (Mario Pareja)
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 09:48:36 +0200
Hello all:

We have a Netbackup Datacenter 3.4.1 installed on a Solaris box, but haven't
the original guides either the documentation (not yet, pending on the
Veritas account manager kindness)

Well, we discovered that the command 'bpmedialist' has a "hidden" -o
parameter, but when asking for help, the bpmedialist doesn't show
information about this ¿new? parameter (due to the fact that this parameter
is missing on the 3.4 manuals, as well)

We have not the books either on-line help trought the  CLI. Anyone of you
exactly knows what kind of output shows the -o parameter (it seems to me to
be something related with "extended information")

Any responses are welcome.

Many thanks in advance!

Mario Pareja Nieto
Iddeo! - Retevisión I, S. A.