Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] bprestore

2002-05-29 13:19:14
Subject: [Veritas-bu] bprestore
From: fx AT Veritas DOT com (fx [François-Xavier Peretmere])
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 19:19:14 +0200

 As far as I remember, this was introduced in some jumbo for 3.4x,
maybe _1, and was documented in the relevant README. That's why it's
not documented in the administration guide.

 Amicalement, fx.

#include <VRTS/std_disclaimer.h>
--
      fx AT Veritas DOT com      | A file that big?
François-Xavier Peretmere | It might be very useful.