Veritas-bu

Fw: [Veritas-bu] exclude and include files

2002-05-29 13:25:56
Subject: Fw: [Veritas-bu] exclude and include files
From: geoffh AT us.ibm DOT com (Geoffrey Hazel)
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 10:25:56 -0700
Wow! That is so sweet.  Works like a charm, exactly what I was looking for.

Thank you!!!

Geoff Hazel

                      "Chris Madden"

                      <maddenca@myrealb        To:       Geoffrey
Hazel/Seattle/Contr/IBM@IBMUS
                      ox.com>                  cc:

                                               Subject:  Fw: [Veritas-bu]
exclude and include files
                      05/29/02 04:40 AM

Sometime someone asked the exclude question...and I sent the reply below
that provides the workaround.

Cheers,
-Chris