Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Unix: /usr/openv symlinks

2002-04-22 09:14:34
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Unix: /usr/openv symlinks
From: jlkennedy AT amcc DOT com (Jeff Kennedy)
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 06:14:34 -0700
I have /usr/openv as it's own slice, also have /usr/openv/netbackup/db
as it's own slice on an A5100 (gets real big).  I have symlinks between
/usr/openv/ and /usr/openv/netbackup/db (specifically
/usr/openv/netbackup/BPFSMAP_TMPDIR --> ./db/BPFSMAP_TMPDIR) but that's
it.  However, I have not had any issues with the existing links.

~JK