Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Restores ask for tape on wrong library

2002-04-05 16:18:18
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Restores ask for tape on wrong library
From: Michelle.Stone AT kla-tencor DOT com (Stone, Michelle)
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 13:18:18 -0800
All of what you say makes sense, and indeed, that's where we stand. The
point is that the backup was performed on server/library A and Netbackup
will only do the restore on server/library B.

Even after doing the bpimage command, it still wants machine B to do the
backup.

We have to get this fixed because it is doing this for every restore. It
always wants us to move the tape to the "other" machine. There are times
when we need to move many tapes and it is getting really old hat.

Michelle