Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] How to enable NDMP Option of Netbackup

2002-04-03 02:23:16
Subject: [Veritas-bu] How to enable NDMP Option of Netbackup
From: vikas AT agilestorage DOT com (Vikas Saini)
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 23:23:16 -0800
Hi,
     How to enable NDMP Option of Veritas Netbackup. I have installed
Veritas Netbackup 3.4 and also NDMP option. I am trying to configure
NetApp as NDMP Client. Netbackup is installed on Solaris. Please can
any one tell me how to configure Netbackup DataCenter 3.4 with NetApp
Filer for NDMP Configuration.

Thanks
Vikas