Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] (no subject)

2002-04-01 17:44:47
Subject: [Veritas-bu] (no subject)
From: tomb AT iarchive DOT com (Thomas Betts)
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 14:44:47 -0800
Hi all,

 I've come here before and was impressed with the vast knowledge and
 experience of everyone. So here goes.
 We currently have a Network Appliance F840 backing up to a SpectraLogic 64K
 and most of the volumes (8) work fine when we back them up. Two of the
 volumes keep exiting with status 99. The NetApp logs state that there was a
 broken pipe. I don't have any ideas why 6 of the volumes backup fine but
 these 2 keep dying. The volumes exist and we obviously have access to the
 NetApp or we couldn't backup the other volumes. Timeouts have been tripled
to 900.
 Any ideas would be greatly appreciated...

Thomas Betts
Sr. Systems Engineer
Pleasanton, CA 94566