Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Obtaining a list of tapes for both primary and secondary copy

2002-04-01 15:39:30
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Obtaining a list of tapes for both primary and secondary copy
From: ROBERT_JOHANNES AT udlp DOT com (Robert Johannes)
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 14:39:30 -0600
I have backupids obtained by running bpimagelist -idonly, and from that
I would like to obtain the list of tapes, that the id resides on for
both primary and secondary copies of those ids.  I.e, how do I obtain a
listing of the tapes that the image was backed up to, and the tapes that
it was duplicated to, other than doing a restore?

thanks
robert