Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] bpbackupdb not behaving as documented?

2002-01-18 09:41:01
Subject: [Veritas-bu] bpbackupdb not behaving as documented?
From: david AT xbpadm-commands DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 08:41:01 -0600
Does it say that in  the documentation?  If it doesn't clearly state it, it
should say only when automatically submitted by NBU after each session or
each backup job.

Unless it is run automatically by NBU, it will not wait for all backup jobs
to complete and temporarily disable bprd until it completes.

There's been quite a bit of discussion on ways of doing these backups
outside of NBU.

David

David A. Chapa
NetBackup Consultant
DataStaff, Inc.
http://www.consulting.datastaff.com
847 413 1144
NBU-LSERV AT datastaff DOT com - Adv. Scripting
http://www.xbpadm-commands.com