Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU master server catalog size concerns

2001-11-26 14:07:54
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU master server catalog size concerns
From: jlkennedy AT amcc DOT com (Jeff Kennedy)
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 11:07:54 -0800
I'm all for KISS, makes my job easier.  My position is such that a
second master server is not needed for the amount of data that it is
backing up.  My problem comes from NDMP data. I have a few TB's of data
on NetApp and the catalogue's for these are stored on the master server
as well.  Regrettably the only solution I can see is greater efficiency,
unless you can see an alternative...

~JK