Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] SQL Installation

2001-11-06 10:12:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] SQL Installation
From: Tim.McMurphy AT telus DOT com (Tim McMurphy)
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 08:12:50 -0700
Install the software at the client. Install the license at the server. Use
SQL on the client to generate the backup scripts. On the server setup the
class and clients and in the files tab put the location of the backup
scripts on the client.

Funny thing when we did ours was that even with the explicit full path it
wouldn't find the script but when we just put the script filename (you can
do that if the script is in the default location, it was) it worked.