Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Inventory Robot Script

2001-06-05 09:14:15
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Inventory Robot Script
From: david AT xbpadm-commands DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 08:14:15 -0500
Colin:

You can check http://www.xbpadm-commands.com for scripts to do this.  I have
written a tape rotation script which you should be able to modify to meet
your needs.

Alternatively, if you use vmupdate from the command line (with parameters)
you will be able to automatically update your DB.

I'm not at a machine right now, but I believe it would look something like
this:

vmupdate -rn 0 -rt tld

or something similar...

David

David A. Chapa
Consulting Manager
DataStaff, Inc.
847 413 1144
http://www.consulting.datastaff.com
NBU-LSERV AT datastaff DOT com - Adv. Scripting
http://www.xbpadm-commands.com