Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Inventory Robot Script

2001-06-05 09:52:00
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Inventory Robot Script
From: kjf40180 AT GlaxoWellcome DOT com (Frinzl, Ken)
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 09:52:00 -0400
Colin,

 If your running NBU 3.4 take a  look at TechNote : 236322, you might not
have to run scripts to update your inventory.  If you have a library that
reports a unit attention (ATL & STK libraries do) it will move tapes from
the cap door and put them into available slots.  IT also does a INVENTORY
update automatically.

Ken Frinzl
Glaxo Wellcome Inc.
Five Moore Drive