Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Expire/Erase/Delete Tape questions

2001-04-04 12:46:41
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Expire/Erase/Delete Tape questions
From: jfielden AT excitecorp DOT com (Joshua Fielden)
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 09:46:41 -0700
On Wed, Apr 04, 2001 at 12:23:49AM -0700, W. Curtis Preston spake unto the
multitudes:
> 6. I've recently found out that I have multiple volume databases.  Can
> I/how do I merge them?

Support has a tool. No other method is supported. Customers using this tool is
not supported, you'd have better luck getting VxVM support on a partial
disk-group deport you did yourself, etc... :)

--
"Quick, Pinky! If we don't get to Carlie Simon's house by 3pm, I'll never find
out if that song was about me!" - The Brain