Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Defining win2k clients on UNIX master

2001-03-01 18:22:18
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Defining win2k clients on UNIX master
From: Ravi Channavajhala ravi.channavajhala AT csfb DOT com
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 18:22:18 -0500 (EST)
Thanks Josh, I sure can configure the win2k directives.  However,
it seems you can also add, these directives directly into the
files window, in class definition from xbp also.

CLASS Test_Win2K *NULL* 0 0 0 *NULL*
NAMES
INFO 13 0 0 0 *NULL* 0 0 2147483647 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 *NULL*
KEY *NULL*
BCMD *NULL*
RCMD *NULL*
RES *NULL* *NULL* *NULL* *NULL* *NULL* *NULL* *NULL* *NULL* *NULL* *NULL*
POOL NetBackup *NULL* *NULL* *NULL* *NULL* *NULL* *NULL* *NULL* *NULL*
*NULL*
CLIENT excalibur PC Windows2000 0 0 0 0 *NULL*
INCLUDE ALL_LOCAL_DRIVES

Now, my only other question is, how do I build a table with all possible
directives?  Currently I'm seeing only 'ALL_LOCAL_DRIVES' in the dropdown
menu.

-ravi