Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Windows 2000 client

2001-01-29 15:45:47
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Windows 2000 client
From: fx [François-Xavier Peretmere] fx AT Veritas DOT com
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 21:45:47 +0100

 means

> This message uses a character set that is not supported by
> the Internet Service.  To view the original message content,
> open the attached message. If the text doesn't display
> correctly, save the attachment to disk, and then open it
> using a viewer that can display the original character set.

 so:

 i was speaking of 3.2 client on win2k backuping to a 3.2 server.
i've try 3.2 client to 3.4 server, and i don't currently (it's
late here) if it's supported or not.

 anyway, this message recalls me something vague. is you 3.2 client
patched with latest jumbo - just a guess.

 fx, going offline now.

#include <std_disclaimer.h>

--
     fx AT Veritas DOT com       | A crash reduces
François-Xavier Peretmere | Your expensive computer