Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Windows 2000 client

2001-01-30 13:49:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Windows 2000 client
From: fx [François-Xavier Peretmere] fx AT Veritas DOT com
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 19:49:42 +0100

 ok, i remember now. i had this message for a Solaris client
with 3.2 client. problem was because of a failed patch install,
some binaries (bpbkar i believe) were still the old version,
and causing the problem. manually replacing the binaries solved
my problem.

 don't have time now but there should be a technote somewhere in
the support site i think.

 strings and grep for $Rev in the binaries to verify if everything
is up to date.

 fx

#include <std_disclaimer.h>

--
     fx AT veritas DOT com       | To have no errors
François-Xavier Peretmere | would be life without meaning.