Networker

Re: [Networker] Network 6.0.1 autochanger issue

2013-08-12 23:13:55
Subject: Re: [Networker] Network 6.0.1 autochanger issue
From: Mathew Harvest <Mathew.HARVEST AT COMMUNITIES.QLD.GOV DOT AU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 03:09:37 +0000
Don't make any sudden moves, don't break eye contact, back away slowly .....
and then run for the hills

6 is before my time, so I really don't know what magic you had to do to get
auto-changers to work ... so sorry can't really help you there

How long has it been broken for -  if it's been an extended period of time,
then would you be better off installing a newer version of networker  getting
it running just so that you have some backups. Although I'm guessing if they
are still running a really old version then you'd be looking at really old OS's
and hardware, and I wonder whether they would be supported.

Sorry that I can't be of much use ... good luck

Mat