Networker

[Networker] Network 6.0.1 autochanger issue

2013-08-12 19:29:20
Subject: [Networker] Network 6.0.1 autochanger issue
From: splat <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 14:24:28 -0700
Yes I know its old really old .  But I just walked into this job and this is
what they are using for backus, yes I want to upgrade but for now getting a
good back up of the data is top priority .  so I fired up there Networker
server and there were no Licenses installed. well after half an hour of digging
through Papers I found  a Printopug with Enablers and  auth Codes. I punched
them all in and and they took and everything got happy . to a point.

when ever I try to do something I get the error "Jukebox not supported ,
Upgrade required"

its a 40 Slot Box , and the autochanger license if for 64 slots so I have
enough on the licenses.

any Ideas ?

JJG