Networker

[Networker] Network 6.0.1 autochanger issue

2013-08-14 02:02:01
Subject: [Networker] Network 6.0.1 autochanger issue
From: bingo <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 22:56:11 -0700
Splat,

as you can see, this message is unknown to even experienced contributors.

License-wise your enablers look fine. I just wonder, whether you want to
install NW on an old OS which might cause this issue.
What type of UNIX/Linux do you run? - How has it changed since you have run NW
last time?

Again - in general it is not really worth to invest more time in this old
config.
The max. data rate for an AIT-2 drive is 6MB/s (about 20GB/h).
Keeping such system alive with today's disk capacities is pretty useless.