Networker

Re: [Networker] Indexes disappearing ..

2011-09-30 11:46:35
Subject: Re: [Networker] Indexes disappearing ..
From: Michael Leone <Michael.Leone AT PHA.PHILA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 11:45:50 -0400
> What about flat file (non-SQL module) backups of non-SQL data on those
> two hosts? Do those CFI entries also get removed?

Yes.

The one client, where ALL the index records were gone, has finally been
rebuilt, and new backups will start tonight. Since it was rebuilt as a
physical client (not a virtual cluster client), I had to install the NW
client and SQL Module new. SO we'll see if that makes any difference.

For good measure, I did the same to the other client, that was retaining
only 1 day of indexes. I'm leaving early today and am away all weekend, so
I'll pick up next week.