Networker

Re: [Networker] Move NetWroker from 32bit to 64bit Windows platform

2010-03-26 05:08:42
Subject: Re: [Networker] Move NetWroker from 32bit to 64bit Windows platform
From: Eric Fabulus <efabulus AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 09:05:47 +0000
Hi

Yes, done some times.

Depends on what you use.

There is some parts of Networker that are not supported under x64. As exemple :
dasadmin exist only in x86. It's not that it's not supported, it don't come
with the package. And there is others so check what you use and if it's
supported.

Kind regards

> Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 21:29:05 -0400
> From: johannes.karlsson AT SKYRR DOT IS
> Subject: [Networker] Move NetWroker from 32bit to 64bit Windows platform
> To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
>
> Hi.
>
> Has anyone here experience with moving a NetWorker datazone from a x86
> windows install to a x64 windows platform?
>
> As far as I can see, there should be no problems if you just copy the
> files / move the SAN drive from the x86 to the x64 server.
>
> What do you think? Is this any more complicated than just move a NetWorker
> install from one server to another of the same platform?
>
> Johannes

> this list. You can access the archives at

Nouveau Windows 7 : Simplifiez votre quotidien
http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-BE/windows7/products/home?os=win7