Networker

Re: [Networker] Upgrading from 7.4.5 to 7.52

2010-03-23 09:17:34
Subject: Re: [Networker] Upgrading from 7.4.5 to 7.52
From: "Browning, David" <DBrown AT LSUHSC DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 08:15:07 -0500
You have to have "support" for the upgrade.   As long as you have a
valid support contract, or bought your license in the past year, with 1
year support, you will be covered.   Otherwise, you won't be covered for
this upgrade.

The only way I know of to "authorize" an upgrade enabler, is to email
licensing AT emc DOT com.   I wish you could do it online.

David M. Browning Jr.
IT Project Coordinator Enterprise Backups and Help Desk
(504) 568-4364 (Direct)
(504) 654-7520 (BlackBerry number)