Networker

Re: [Networker] List last FULL using mminfo

2009-09-25 04:14:28
Subject: Re: [Networker] List last FULL using mminfo
From: "Nelson, Allan" <an AT CEH.AC DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 09:08:38 +0100
Hi
Yes, I've used that before, but my problem is - a full might not have been done
in the last week - could be 10 days ago, could be 3 weeks (some of the sites do
a full a month for example).  That's why I just want to grab 'the last one'
(regardless of how old it is).  I fear I'm going to have to write to a file and
use scripting to get it but thought there might be a nifty switch in mminfo
that I'm missing which would just give me the last one.

Allan Nelson
CCS Lancaster