Networker

[Networker] List last FULL using mminfo

2009-09-25 03:33:03
Subject: [Networker] List last FULL using mminfo
From: "Nelson, Allan" <an AT CEH.AC DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 08:26:47 +0100
Hi
Can someone with more knowledge of mminfo than me (not hard) tell me if there's
a way to just list the last 'FULL' backup info for a client.

For example...

mminfo -q 'client=xyz, level=full' -r 'client, savetime, ssid'

will list me ALL the full's of client xyz.  I just want the latest one and was
curious if there's a way to do that just with mminfo without resorting to more
scripting to remove the other entries it returns.

Cheeers... Allan.