Networker

Re: [Networker] Extended retention time on EDL

2009-09-02 09:17:58
Subject: Re: [Networker] Extended retention time on EDL
From: Chester Martin <cmartin AT SPP DOT ORG>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 08:14:51 -0500
We don't store any data on edl longer than 2 weeks, so my browse and
retention times are set to 2 weeks.  But we clone to physical tapes
daily.  The pool that it's cloned to has the retention times set to much
longer than 2 weeks.

Unfortunately I can't increase the browse time to the same as the
retention time when it's cloned to physical tape (7.4.4), but I think I
can do it with 7.5.1, which I'll be upgrading to in the next few weeks.