Networker

[Networker] Migration

2009-09-01 08:42:54
Subject: [Networker] Migration
From: Claude Angéloz <angelozc AT ACCELERIS DOT CH>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 14:39:10 +0200
Hi,

I will migrate a networker server which had a complex configuration.

I  have following issues :

 - there is  a module for Informix , which write Logs to a special device
called /nsr_file_dev0 , a file system on a  partition.
   I guess that is possible to do  a simple  copy of these files to the new
server...but i  would like to be sure..

-  there are some storage nodes configured , which are NAS with datamovers. I
guess that the mmrecov  procedure revocevers the configuration from the old
server   about these storage nodes without issues..

Thanks
Claude Angeloz